Monday, July 9, 2018

Fishing in Martha's Vineyard

Since last year I picked up a new hobby, fishing. Fishing with my friends is now by far my favorite past time.  Whenever I have free time, I am fishing.  One of the reasons I like fishing is because I enjoy learning about the diverse species.  All the fish on this blog were released back into their habitat.      
Fishing is a very diverse sport/hobby. You can go sport fishing 60 miles off the coast of the Vineyard for 600 pound tuna or you can take a short and peaceful kayak trip through the many freshwater ponds of the Vineyard catching perch, largemouth bass, trout, and pickerel.

If there's one thing that this blog is lacking is it’s the coverage of fish species on the Vineyard. Martha's Vineyard is known for its world class striped bass and all around saltwater fishing, but few people have covered the amazing freshwater fishing in the Vineyard.  They are so many great freshwater fishing areas on the Vineyard.  Fishing is one of the many things you can do on the Vineyard to experience its beauty, while having lots of fun.



No comments: